Add Reply
New Poll

Help Those In Need, LotR/Tolkien, TES:Skyrim, and Marvel
Loki Laufeyson
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 01:13 PM
- Criminals -
I am the monster that parents tell their children about at night.
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
No Occupation
- occupation -

Katy's Want Ads
Okay, so here is a thread which holds aaaaalll of the many, many characters I'd like to see in play. They're all close to mine (which one is shown by the author of the post) and most of them are really really cool characters that I'd play if I didn't play someone close to them or could play them at all.

So, please take a look, but I'd rather no-one post a reply in this thread if they decide to take up one of these ads (I'd like to say WHEN they do because optimism yay). Simply because, due to enabling, I've got an ever-growing number of characters, and will likely have wanted characters for each one of those, so I'd like to continue to make replies here!

Without further ado, I give you the roster of the much-desired souls. Please, please consider them!

PM
^
Loki Laufeyson
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 07:57 AM
- Criminals -
I am the monster that parents tell their children about at night.
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
No Occupation
- occupation -

O-kay, cursed role, but one I'd literally sell my soul to see filled actively. I have yet to see an active Thor on a site, especially one that really can hear the muse. So yes, one Katy soul if someone wants to play Loki's brother.

Not much to tell, it's Thor, Thor and Loki have their weird relationship, yada yada. It would change a lot about Loki's happiness with being here in Albion. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaseeee. -tempts with cookies and anything else tempting-

WIKI PAGE

Thor Odinson
wanted
1054, adventurers/bounty hunters, chris hemsworth

Mommy. Nuff said. Portals make it so she could still be alive. So make her alive. -nods-

Queen of Asgard, mother of Thor, and Loki's adopted mother. She's basically one of the people he cared most about in his lifetime.

WIKI PAGE

Frigga Fjorgynndatter
wanted
4000+, citizens/open, renee russo

My Loki's Sigyn is pretty different from comics Sigyn, so no wiki page will be needed. This Sigyn was a Vanir handmaiden of Freyja's, who came to Asgard after the Aesir-Vanir war with her mistress as a hostage. Details on childhood etc. are up to you, but unlike comics, Loki did not kill Theoric to marry her. Rather, after she came to Asgard, she became his closest and only friend during a difficult time in his life. When Odin threatened to have her banished, he claimed that they were engaged.

And so they were married, and had twin sons Narfi and Vali, and were all reasonably happy until Loki orchestrated Balder's death and was bound in the caverns, his sons killed in front of him. Sigyn helped to ease his pain as long as she could bear, but in the end couldn't take it, and used her powers to try to break him loose. She woke the serpent, which lashed out and killed her with a single bite.

So she died, and her death shook Loki so that even when he was pardoned he nearly let himself die because of grief.

Sigyn coming back could be a key part in Loki's ultimate redemption. He still loves her with almost every fiber of his being. Please PM me if interested/apping so we can talk specifics.

Another quick thing: she doesn't know much magic at all except for an innate power to stop or undo enchantments, spells, magical abilities, or anything of the sort, thus becoming known as 'incantation-fetter'.

Lady Sigyn
wanted
1000+, citizens/castle staff, tamsin egerton

Loki's long-time rival and formal friend, the single member of Thor's band that distrusted him the most. It all stems from an incident in which he chopped off all of her hair and caused it to turn black from gold. Since then, she's never quite trusted him.

She's also one of Asgard's greatest warriors and awesome. It would be fun to have her around as well.

WIKI PAGE

Lady Sif
wanted
1000+, adventurers/bounty hunters, jamie alexander
PM
^
Serana
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 09:12 AM
- Adventurers -
Turns out you don't learn much from just sleeping with something.
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Adventurer
- occupation -

Serana's evil father. Literally. He's crazy and power-hungry and just... bad. Doesn't care about her at all. Oh yeah, she did kill him.

If anyone wants to play a sadistic, evil vampire lord who may or may not cause much issues? See page below for more info.

WIKI PAGE

Lord Harkon
wanted
1400+, something fit for creepy people, open pb

Valerica was once Serana's closest friend and confidant, until she became distant and ended up locking her in a crypt for a thousand years. However, unlike Harkon, Serana is quite interested in repairing that relationship should she reunite with her mother. Doubtless, Valerica would have some issues about her daughter's current choice to become a vampire hunter, though...

WIKI PAGE

Lady Valerica
wanted
1400+, player choice, bridget regan/open

Basically, if you've ever played Skyrim, you could take this ad. Create an OC-- everything's up to you, except for a part of the history, which is basically the main plots of Skyrim and Dawnguard.

The Dovahkiin was the one who rescued Serana from the crypt and set off the events of the plot of Dawnguard, as well as being the first friend she's really ever had. So yeah, huge amount of freedom with this.

WIKI PAGE

Dovahkiin
wanted
up to player, up to player, up to player
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black