Add Reply
New Poll

Stay Evil, Doll Face
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 10:00 PM
- Citizens Admins -
I was brought up as a southern belle but I grew into the queen of hell. You always like the taste of blood and I get off when I point the gun; it's so good to have someone to be so bad with. They never saw us coming until they hit the floor. History will hate us but they'll never forget our names.
Twenty-seven
- Age -
In Relationship with Ed Lane
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Floyd Lawton

Deadshot

Background

Harley would love to have her cowboy on here, because I've loved him and Harley since seeing them in Assault on Arkham and my love for him grew since seeing the new film. Unfortunately she's not up for shipping with him, but she would love to have crazy adventures of the monster-hunting (and drinking) variety. If you decide to have him as an assassin, we have two on the site currently who would love to meet him, so there's plenty of plots available there. If you decide to have him reform and be good, he's welcome to either join the Guard or the Locke Detectives as a bodyguard or something. Alternatively he can just hang about and go on adventures with Harley all around Albion. There's probably also a high chance that someone or other would eventually take up Floyd's daughter for extra cuteness.

Because Harley's timeline isn't set in stone, I would love it if the Squad had actually done the movie mission beforehand and that that's how they met. All Joker scenes would have to be ignored because our current Joker is from the Nolan-verse, but I think it could be a lot of fun. I'm not fussed if you haven't seen the movie yet because it'll only be alluded to slightly, but I feel it would be great because all the members would be really close by then so their friendships in Albion would be solid. Most likely option of how he got to Albion is that a portal just swallowed him from his cell.

Faceclaim is Will Smith and I'd love you forever if you could keep him as that <3

Waylon Jones

Killer Croc

Background

After seeing the following quote by Margot Robbie, I started headcanoning it and decided it should totally happen: “I think she really likes Killer Croc and looks at him like a teddy bear. She just decided, “I love him”.” So I'm requesting this lovely (if a bit scary) dude for my princess of crime. There will probably be lots of drinking and monster-hunting involved, and probably lots of hugs from Harley especially if she gets quite drunk. She promises to get him real food like pies and pizza and (fair warning) may try and pet him a few times because she adores him. Plus I feel like it'd be amazing to see the reactions of her Flashpoint squad when she shows up with him in tow like "meet my old team mate guys!".

Just like with Deadshot, I would love it if the Squad had actually done the movie mission beforehand and that that's how they met. All Joker scenes would have to be ignored because our current Joker is from the Nolan-verse, but I think it could be a lot of fun. I'm not fussed if you haven't seen the movie yet because it'll only be alluded to slightly, but I feel it would be great because all the members would be really close by then so their friendships in Albion would be solid. Most likely option of how he got to Albion is that a portal just swallowed him from his cell.

FC is Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje.

Selina Kyle

Catwoman

Background

Harley has her Pammy, but the Gotham City Sirens are one member down. So I'm requesting the ravishing Selina Kyle. She is wanted for lots of adventures, both monster-hunting ones and drinking ones. Given that Bruce Wayne is now up for adoption, it is up to the player as to whether they take Selina from the Arkham-verse or from the Nolan-verse. It is also possible for the BatCat ship to have happened but for your version of this kitty not to remember him here in Albion due to being from a different -verse. FC is open.

Bruce Wayne

Batman

Background

Dear ol' Batsy 'ere has gone up for adoption and is desperately wanted again, not just by Harley but by the Joker too. His app is here but it is up to the new player whether they want to keep that version of him or add some elements of the Arkham-verse in there too. As Selina is being requested, it is possible for the BatCat ship to have happened but for the new kitty not to remember him. FC is Ben Affleck and I would love the new player forever if they changed him from Bale, but Bale can stay if Affleck isn't wanted.

Richard Flag

Colonel Richard "Rick" Flag Jr

Background

I couldn't decide on the last person from the team to request, so I figured I'd ask for the eye candy to come. He'd be welcome to work either in the Royal Guard with his skills, or at the Locke Detective Agency as a bodyguard. Knowing us, sooner or later he will probably get his June Moone if Rick's player wants her cos we love shipping here. As stated before, I would love the movie to have happened but knowledge of it certainly isn't necessary. How he got to Albion is up to the taker, and the FC is Joel Kinnaman.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black