Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Carrier Pigeons From Last Night
Theresa
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 08:53 AM
- Adventurers -
Staring down a new corridor, swimming through the water, past the shore to show you what to do. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. Smiling through a smokey hourglass, hiding behind the wounded, bruised mask, and off into the distance, somewhere above reality, essence of feeling has somehow reminded me to show you what to do. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. You can put a man on trial, but you can't make the guilty pay. You can cage an animal, but you can't take away the rage. Leave a whisper, leave a whisper, leave a whisper, yeah. Leave a whisper, leave a whisper, leave a whisper, yeah. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted.
Over 600
- Age -
Not interested
- relationship status -
Seeress
- occupation -

Theresa to Stella
You kept mumbling that you could become one with the carpet as you proceeded to give yourself the worst case of carpet burn I have ever seen
PM
^
Ben Finn
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 08:55 AM
- Royal Guard -
Oh, misty eye of the mountain below, keep careful watch of my brothers' souls, and should the sky be filled with fire and smoke, keep watching over Durin's sons. If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together, watch the flames climb high into the night. Calling out, father, oh, stand by and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. And if we should die tonight, then we should all die together, raise a glass of wine for the last time. Calling out, father, oh, prepare as we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. Desolation comes upon the sky. Now I see fire inside the mountain. I see fire burning the trees. And I see fire hollowing souls. I see fire, blood in the breeze, and I hope that you remember me.
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Loving Stella Beck
- relationship status -
Captain of the Albion Guard
- occupation -

Ben to Stella
they described our state of being as looking similar to a crime scene... you were on the ground and i was running around screaming.
PMEmail
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 10:48 PM
- Citizens Admins -
I was brought up as a southern belle but I grew into the queen of hell. You always like the taste of blood and I get off when I point the gun; it's so good to have someone to be so bad with. They never saw us coming until they hit the floor. History will hate us but they'll never forget our names.
Twenty-seven
- Age -
In Relationship with Ed Lane
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Harley to Rick
We're like adult Pinky and the Brain when they decided that taking over the world is unrealistic so they aim lower by trying to get drunk every day.

Harley to Scarlet
Message me later if you aren't dead and wanna have a drink.

Harley to Bruce
I will expect an hourly check message to confirm you are alive and that you aren't dead in a ditch somewhere with a hobo dry-humping your corpse.

PMEmail
^
Jacob Frye
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 07:18 AM
- Bounty-Hunters -
Escape plan? When no one's left, walk out the front door.
Twenty-six
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Assassin
- occupation -

Jacob to Evie
Something's wrong. Everything's on fire. Unless it was like that before. Then everything's alright.
PM
^
Jacob Frye
 Posted: Dec 10 2016, 08:48 AM
- Bounty-Hunters -
Escape plan? When no one's left, walk out the front door.
Twenty-six
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Assassin
- occupation -

Jacob to Evie
11% beer and firearms, what could possibly go wrong?
PM
^
Rick Flag
 Posted: Dec 10 2016, 08:51 AM
- Citizens -
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves. You don't know the half of the abuse. All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves. You don't know the half of the abuse. Welcome to the room of people who have rooms of people that they loved one day docked away. Just because we check the guns at the door doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades. You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you. You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you. You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?" But after all I've said, please don't forget: all my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves. You don't know the half of the abuse. We don't deal with outsiders very well. They say newcomers have a certain smell. You have trust issues, not to mention, they say they can smell your intentions. You'll never know the freakshow sitting next to you. You'll have some weird people sitting next to you. You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?" But after all I've said, please don't forget: all my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves. You don't know the half of the abuse. All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please, all my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Why'd you come? You knew you should have stayed. I tried to warn you just to stay away. And now they're outside ready to bust. It looks like you might be one of us.
Thirty-six
- Age -
Dating June Moone
- relationship status -
Bodyguard at Harley's Tattoo Parlour
- occupation -

Rick to Harley
Well, you were never considered a shining example of sobriety anyway
PM
^
Fendrel Sadon
 Posted: Dec 10 2016, 08:52 AM
- Criminals -
Mama never told me how to love. Daddy never taught me how to feel. Mama never taught me how to touch. Daddy never showed me how to heal. Mama never set a good example. Daddy never held Mama's hand. Mama found everything hard to handle. Daddy never stood up like a man. I've walked around broken, emotionally frozen, getting it on, gettin' it wrong. How do you love someone without getting hurt? How do you love someone without falling in the dirt? So far in my life, clouds have blocked the sun. How do you love, how do you love someone?
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Single Pringle
- relationship status -
Assassin With Some Morals
- occupation -

Fendrel to Scarlet
No matter how many miles separate us, I will always be here to get you through whiskey shots.

Fendrel to Lou
I shouldn't be drunk at 3 pm but alas, here we are...

Fen to the Assassins
Did I tell you guys I was bisexual last night? I just had a flashback.
PMEmail
^
Chato Santana
 Posted: Dec 10 2016, 08:55 AM
- Citizens -
Blood red sky on a desert road, gotta make my way down to Mexico for what I did, I know that it was wrong. The fire in my heart, it will never die. Everything I love will be left behind. No turning back, forever gone tonight. All my love, Anastasia. Anastasia, this may be our last goodbye. You can't save me. I am fading. Blood is on my hands tonight.
Thirty-eight
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Caretaker at Bowerstone Orphanage
- occupation -

Chato to Harley
I swear going to your house is like going to a strip club: no matter what happens I get glitter on me.
PM
^
Ben Finn
 Posted: Dec 10 2016, 08:57 AM
- Royal Guard -
Oh, misty eye of the mountain below, keep careful watch of my brothers' souls, and should the sky be filled with fire and smoke, keep watching over Durin's sons. If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together, watch the flames climb high into the night. Calling out, father, oh, stand by and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. And if we should die tonight, then we should all die together, raise a glass of wine for the last time. Calling out, father, oh, prepare as we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. Desolation comes upon the sky. Now I see fire inside the mountain. I see fire burning the trees. And I see fire hollowing souls. I see fire, blood in the breeze, and I hope that you remember me.
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Loving Stella Beck
- relationship status -
Captain of the Albion Guard
- occupation -

Ben to Stella
If it snows I'm making an igloo and getting wasted in it.

Ben to Scarlet
I feel like my cat and I are playing mind games. I need more friends.
PMEmail
^
Toothless Attaway
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 10:52 AM
- Adventurers -
Vanish into the night with me, we're racing heartbeats, feel the power arrest me like shadows on concrete, gotta get away, gotta escape from the daylight, I can see the way painted beneath the moon. Hold on for dear life until it's all gone. We'll come alive and set fear on fire, we'll set fear on fire.
Twenty
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Adventurer
- occupation -

Toothless to Harley
YOU RAISED A SWORD OVER YOUR HEAD AND SCREAMED AT HIM WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN?!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black