Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Carrier Pigeons From Last Night
The Demon Doors
 Posted: Jul 31 2015, 09:06 PM
And they lived happily ever after. With little to no cannibalism.
Immortal
- Age -
Married
- relationship status -
Leaders of the Armada
- occupation -

Go to http://textsfromlastnight.com/ and find a text your character would send to another. Please remember to keep the texts in fitting with the setting, though (so nothing too modern-sounding).

To reply, just use this code! Simply input your character's name in the 'Sender's Name' and the name of the character you're sending to in the 'Receiver's Name.'

Sender to Receiver
text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here.
&

CODE
[dohtml]<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sacramento' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><div style="color: #C0C0C0; text-align:center; width: 300px; font-size: 55px; font-family: sacramento; letter-spacing: -3px;line-height: 55%; text-shadow: 1px 1px white"> Sender [color=#D8C0A8]to Receiver[/color] </div><div style="width:290px; padding:5px; background: #fff; border-bottom: 1px dotted #D8D8C0; border-top: 1px dotted #D8D8C0"><div style="width: 264px; background: #D8D8C0; padding: 10px; border:4px double #fff; text-align:justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; line-height: 95%;color: #000">

<center>text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. text here. </center>

</div></div><a href="http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showuser=31575">&</a></center>[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
Scarlet Frost
 Posted: Jul 31 2015, 09:32 PM
- Criminals -
Ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name.
Twenty-Nine
- Age -
In Relationship with Spike Scarlatti
- relationship status -
Assassin Queen
- occupation -

Scarlet to Calder
Sorry, I blacked out our whole relationship.

Scarlet to Fendral
I have a lot of questions this morning. Most of them start with "Did I...?"
PMEmail
^
Stella Beck
 Posted: Nov 13 2015, 10:42 AM
- Royalty -
This is my Albion. It is an Albion worth protecting.
Twenty-six
- Age -
It's Complicated with Ben Finn
- relationship status -
Queen of Albion
- occupation -

Stella to Page
We've gotten 3 pitchers already by trading for CUPCAKES!

Stella to Reaver
I would like to feed your fingertips to the Balverines.

Stella to Ben
You two were alone in the room when the dog walked in and you started yelling "what are all these people doing in here?!"
PMEmail
^
Ben Finn
 Posted: Nov 13 2015, 10:56 AM
- Royal Guard -
Oh, misty eye of the mountain below, keep careful watch of my brothers' souls, and should the sky be filled with fire and smoke, keep watching over Durin's sons. If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together, watch the flames climb high into the night. Calling out, father, oh, stand by and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. And if we should die tonight, then we should all die together, raise a glass of wine for the last time. Calling out, father, oh, prepare as we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. Desolation comes upon the sky. Now I see fire inside the mountain. I see fire burning the trees. And I see fire hollowing souls. I see fire, blood in the breeze, and I hope that you remember me.
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Loving Stella Beck
- relationship status -
Captain of the Albion Guard
- occupation -

Ben to Scarlet
Is there evidence of another human being getting away with this/not dying?
&
PMEmail
^
Scarlet Frost
 Posted: Nov 13 2015, 11:02 AM
- Criminals -
Ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name.
Twenty-Nine
- Age -
- relationship status -
Assassin Queen
- occupation -

Scarlet to Calder
Don't worry, I'm not mad. I'm just angry. And furious. And about to set your ass on fire.

Scarlet to Tifa
My make-up looks really good tonight. I swear it had nothing to do with me finishing all of your strawberry vodka.

Scarlet to Spike
You got into a really intense argument about protecting bees. It was weirdly arousing.
&
PMEmail
^
Stella Beck
 Posted: Nov 20 2015, 09:35 PM
- Royalty -
Twenty-six
- Age -
- relationship status -
Queen of Albion
- occupation -

Stella to Ben
These eggs taste like chocolate chip cookies. This is the best hangover ever.

Stella to Logan
I'm dealing with this like an adult, cupcakes and beer.

Stella to Jasper
The sun and I are not on speaking terms this morning.
&

PMEmail
^
Scarlet Frost
 Posted: Jan 5 2016, 02:35 PM
- Criminals -
Twenty-Nine
- Age -
- relationship status -
Assassin Queen
- occupation -

Scarlet to Spike
The only way he could ever pleasure me is if he lit himself on fire and let me watch.

Scarlet to Tifa
I am trying to think of a way to make alcohol cupcakes.

Scarlet to Greg
FYI, announcing your arrival at jail with "Hi,yes, I'm checking in? I believe I've reserved a bed, a two night stay this weekend?" is, in fact, frowned upon.
&
PMEmail
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 12:50 PM
- Citizens Admins -
I was brought up as a southern belle but I grew into the queen of hell. You always like the taste of blood and I get off when I point the gun; it's so good to have someone to be so bad with. They never saw us coming until they hit the floor. History will hate us but they'll never forget our names.
Twenty-seven
- Age -
In Relationship with Ed Lane
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Harley to Ed
It's been clinically proven that people who have sex six or more times per week are happier than those who don't. Just an FYI. For your mental health. From an ex-psychologist. Who is drunk.

Harley to Seneca
Hey. Hey you. Just wanted to let you know that I'm adorable. FREAKING ADORABLE. That is all. This update brought to you by our proud sponsor Albion Ale.
PMEmail
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 07:27 PM
- Citizens Admins -
I was brought up as a southern belle but I grew into the queen of hell. You always like the taste of blood and I get off when I point the gun; it's so good to have someone to be so bad with. They never saw us coming until they hit the floor. History will hate us but they'll never forget our names.
Twenty-seven
- Age -
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Harley to Pammy
Thank you for FINALLY joining the Slutasorus Rex club in this conversation.

Harley to Ed
Whatever. We're stealing a penguin. You're not allowed near him... You did this to yourself.

Harley to Katniss
Rooting for you and your team in the Beer Olympics this afternoon...! Love you, Aunt Harl'.
PMEmail
^
Lewis Young
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 08:16 PM
- Royal Guard -
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Thirty-Nine
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Ex SRU Officer/Albion Guard
- occupation -

Lou to Spike
He dared you to draw a map of the USA on your wall in mustard. You drew something that vaguely resembled a velociraptor eating Oklahoma, got embarrassed because you forgot how to spell America, then hid out in the coat closet until everybody left.
&

Lou to Spike
I swear if you get so drunk that I have to sing Bohemian Rhapsody to you again to get you to come out of the bathroom, I'm leaving you at the bar this time.
&
PMEmail
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Mar 6 2016, 10:58 PM
- Citizens Admins -
Twenty-seven
- Age -
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Harley to Shelley
All I am going to say is this: I woke up with lots of bruises on my knees from running around on all fours being a 'dinosaur'. Either girls night in went terribly wrong or terribly right.

Harley to Pammy
Thanks for feeding me more tequila shots to prevent me from trying to fight him last night. Horrible logic? Yes, but you are the best friend ever.

PMEmail
^
Stella Beck
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 02:15 PM
- Royalty -
Twenty-six
- Age -
- relationship status -
Queen of Albion
- occupation -

Stella to Greg
We did however see an 87 year old guy die and get resuscitated last night at the bar. He then finished his beer and his game of pool.

Stella to Ben
Swear to Avo, just saw some chick dressed in a full chicken costume buying eggs and telling the cashier that she "just wants her babies back."

PMEmail
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 07:06 PM
- Citizens Admins -
Twenty-seven
- Age -
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Harley to Pammy
STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND GO OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW. THE MOON LOOKS LIKE CATWOMAN!

Harley to Shelley
We were apparently using marine hand signals to communicate to one another where to meet up in the village to hook up. Didn't even know I knew marine hand signals.

PMEmail
^
Stella Beck
 Posted: Apr 3 2016, 06:16 PM
- Royalty -
Twenty-six
- Age -
- relationship status -
Queen of Albion
- occupation -

Stella to Nate
Well, I guess my plans of staying around the castle and drinking my weight in boxed wine are ruined. I have a date tonight.

Stella to entire friends list
If anyone remembers any details of tonight please address concerns to my bodyguard. This is a mass note.

Stella to Reaver
Your heart is a swirling cauldron of blackness that does not pump blood but rather a sludgey mixture of evil and broken dreams.

PMEmail
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 10:13 PM
- Citizens Admins -
Twenty-seven
- Age -
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Harley to Ed
I know we need to talk about our relationship, but I just won a bet involving 10 tequila shots. You've got about 3 minutes.

Harley to Shelley
My sexual preferences tend to require a degree in psychology to understand.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black