Add Reply
New Poll

i can make your hands clap, Harley
Maria Hill
 Posted: Aug 11 2016, 11:25 PM
- Pirates -
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
- Age -
Single AF
- relationship status -
Pirate
- occupation -

Somebody save your soul
cause you've been sinning in this city I know

Boots met the ground as she took her steps leisurely towards the bar – some things never changed for Maria, and the combat boots she’d been wearing when she had been sent back, the dog tags around her neck, were those two things that stuck with her. The rest of her apparel had changed, of course, to fit life on the seas, hair pulled back to keep it out of her face, but even then she found it strange how little she seemed to be on a boat. Of course, part of that was her doing, but Jack put up with it because she had a knack for getting places without being seen… plus, you didn’t have to be on the water to be a pirate, by the very definition of things.

Plus, as much as she loved that boat… the alcohol sucked. It was almost a crime, but she wasn’t a huge rum fan – she’d always been a bourbon, whiskey, and vodka kind of girl and so the first opportunity to get off that boat and go to a bar was the opportunity she took. Seriously, they all loved the drink so much and she didn’t understand why… but that was just her. Alcohol was alcohol, but she did have her preferences of taste.

Hell, her army days had been filled with whiskey and bad decisions that had led to her almost dying right before she’d been sent through the portal… if that didn’t speak volumes, she didn’t know what did. She slipped into a seat, ordering a whiskey as her foot tapped a beat against the chair.

Every night when the stars come out
Am I the only living soul around?
PMEmail
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 04:11 PM
- Citizens Admins -
I was brought up as a southern belle but I grew into the queen of hell. You always like the taste of blood and I get off when I point the gun; it's so good to have someone to be so bad with. They never saw us coming until they hit the floor. History will hate us but they'll never forget our names.
Twenty-seven
- Age -
In Relationship with Ed Lane
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

I want your pretty little psycho
You're lookin' crazy, you're lookin' wrong: it looks like we're gonna get along. Make me, make me impressed. Make me, make me obsessed.

Bloodstone. How long it had been since she'd last been here! Eight months? Nine? It didn't really matter. Time was a construct Harley no longer paid much mind to, now that she was back in Albion and away from that god-forsaken island of death.

She'd wanted an adventure. Something fun and reckless like the type she'd had in her Crucible days. And Bloodstone with all it's lawlessness seemed the perfect place. Rick had wanted to go with her. The sweet child was taking the bodyguard business seriously. Or maybe Ed had laid out exactly what would happen if something happened to his harlequin. Either way, Harley didn't care. She didn't want a babysitter tonight. She was Harley, Gotham's Queen of Crime, and Albion's Queen of...two eye-candy squads. That didn't sound nearly as exciting as the first title, but she was trying to turn over a new leaf and be good, so no crime-sprees for her. Because Eddie had said please. Well, not only because of that, but that was neither here nor there right this moment.

Her first problem had arisen when she realized just how far Bloodstone was from her home city. She didn't want to walk because by the time she got there, all of the SRU gang would be searching for her (geez, y'have one little meltdown about an ex trying to kill you and suddenly you need babysitting all the time), but she'd been wary of the Cullis Gates ever since the last one had thrown her to the island. It wasn't until the walking-map girl had arrived at the Cullis Gate saying that she needed to use it, and that it was perfectly safe because she did this all the time, that the blonde had decided to use the blasted thing. All the same, she'd clung onto Isa, afraid to get separated during the journey. If she was getting stuck on the island again, she was taking someone with her.

But they'd arrived at the destination just fine, and after saying her goodbyes, Harley skipped to the nearest tavern. The town hadn't changed one bit, and that pleased her immensely. A few drinks, and then some monster-hunting - that was exactly what the doctor ordered. Except...she doubted that this lot would be all that creative with their drinks like Red was at her bar. Nibbling on her bottom lip as she contemplated her drinks choice, she slid into the seat next to a pretty brunette. "I'll have what she's having," she quipped as the bartender got closer. Her foot twitched in anticipation of the night ahead, but as she looked around the tavern, no one inspired much confidence in her. She needed someone because monster-hunting was more fun with two since she could show-off (she did so love compliments on her fighting style), but all of these guys were missing something though what that was, Harley wasn't quite yet sure.

She turned back to the bar, eyeing up the brunette. Maybe she would do. She had dog-tags around her neck, much like Rick, so clearly she was army. Or rather, ex-army, judging by her current outfit. She must have been displaced then. But displaced or not, she was probably a great shot, and that was instantly appealing to the harlequin. Turning to her, Harley stuck out her hand. "Harley Quinn. Pleased to meet'cha."

NOTES: Super excited! <3 Outfit is her Arkham City one; didn't think short-shorts would be a good look among pirates xD Also don't bother matching my length, I just tend to ramble xD song inspiration
PMEmail
^
Maria Hill
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 03:22 AM
- Pirates -
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
- Age -
Single AF
- relationship status -
Pirate
- occupation -

Somebody save your soul

It was almost sort of funny, how life had turned out, wasn’t it? She’d gone from dying in the middle of Satan’s armpit to a place where the law was flexible and fickle in her opinion. She had to admit, she never thought she’d go from a United States soldier working for Special Ops to a pirate on a ship under the great (or not so great depending on your opinion) Captain Jack Sparrow, since he was so inclined to assert his dominance with such a title. No, if you’d told her that was going to happen, she would have asked you how much you had to drink and how many pain killers you’d taken.

She was thinking, and very much drinking, the thoughts of home away and the memories of her days – she had, by no means, had a pretty life. She would never say she did because she had the scars to prove it… but she did miss it. She missed Caecia and Alexandra because those two, the mother daughter pair, had become her family because she hadn’t had any left. Who? Her mom? Her dad? Her mom had been long in the ground and her dad was in jail for the things he’d done. Plus, it wasn’t like she was easy to get along with, the stubborn ass.

Someone slipped into the chair next to her and her eyes narrowed just a bit, shooting back the rest of her whiskey. She was on edge, but then again she was a pirate and that being said, not a lot of people actually liked her… again, she was hard to get along with, especially after she stole half your shit and burned the other half… no, the woman next to her was strange already, because Maria noted the small things, her glancing around like she was looking for something or someone.

How curious.

The attention was turned back to her, a hand stuck out that she met though she still didn’t say a word… Harley Quinn. She wasn’t particularly sure why this stranger had chosen perhaps the most unwelcoming person in the bar… but it appeared she had. “Maria Hill.” She offered back with not much more than that. “What brings a girl like you out to a place like this?” She wasn’t a pirate, Ria could tell that much, because she knew pirates after being on a ship with them all day…

PMEmail
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 12:39 AM
- Citizens Admins -
I was brought up as a southern belle but I grew into the queen of hell. You always like the taste of blood and I get off when I point the gun; it's so good to have someone to be so bad with. They never saw us coming until they hit the floor. History will hate us but they'll never forget our names.
Twenty-seven
- Age -
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

You're lookin' crazy, you're lookin' wrong: it looks like we're gonna get along. Make me, make me impressed. Make me, make me obsessed.

Maria. Pretty name. It had a way of rolling off the tongue just right. Maria, Maria, Ma-ria. Funny things, names. Someone takes one look at you and decides on a sound that would define you for the rest of your life. As a child she'd often lamented having Harleen as a name. To her eight-year-old self it had sounded like something an old lady would be called, right on up there with Prudence. It didn't help that her classmates had had this real annoying way of sing-songing her voice to mock her every time she'd aced a test or answered a question. But it had grown on her, especially when he'd told her that it was such a pretty name in that lilting velvety voice of his. It had to go though, post-transformation. After all, what kind of name was Harleen for a villainess? Harley was so much better in every way.

As the drink arrived, she rooted around in her pockets for a second before plonking a few coins on the counter and taking a sip. The liquid burned her throat, and not in the good way like the alcohol back in Bowerstone did. She wrinkled her nose and peered at the glass for a long moment, before deciding that it would have to do for now. Beggars couldn't be choosers, and all that jazz. Besides, she'd had worse in her college days. Cheap but nasty had been the name of the game back then, and if she'd survived all of that she could certainly survive one evening of this.

"Oh you know, the usual," she replied with a nonchalant shrug, though the sparkle in her eyes belied her excitement. "Drinks and murder. How could a girl possibly resist?" She took another drink, an impish smile on her features. There was nothing quite like a good killing spree to get the heart racing. The more difficult the better. There weren't many dangerous beasties out Bowerstone way, and Harley was dying to get her mitts on a troll or something equally big and stupid. "Although I heard it's not murder if they ain't human. 'pparently that's pest control." One last gulp and she pushed the glass away from her. "That wouldn't happen to be your reason for being here too, would it?"

NOTES: Sorry it took so long! I also have no idea where the name rambling came from; Harley muse ran away from me and decided to do her own thing xD

PMEmail
^
Maria Hill
 Posted: Sep 3 2016, 07:59 AM
- Pirates -
- Age -
Single AF
- relationship status -
Pirate
- occupation -

Somebody save your soul

It was all very complicated, her entire being there when she knew she should be dead… it was why she tried her hardest to block out what happened before the portal because she use to have a sense of moral alignment, a duty to protect her country by fighting in another… and often times the alcohol helped with that.

Okay, so the alcohol wasn’t the best, she’d had much better whiskey in her lifetime… but at least it wasn’t Rum. She was certain she’d have to sneak a bit of this onboard though generally she kept her drinking to a minimum too because Jack had a nasty drinking problem along with the rest of his crew and someone needed to be able to think straight every once in a while. She let a smirk on her features when Harley answered her question, a small little spark in her eyes as she glanced at her. She’d definitely caught her interest.

Danger and her didn’t always have the best history, but it was something she liked to dance with often, sometimes by choice, sometimes not so much. Pest control! Even better. “In all honesty, I came here to get something other than rum… but your interests hold much more appeal than some cheap ass whiskey and a couple of drunk pirates.” She responded smoothly as she drained the rest of her glass and tipped it upside down, taking a few coins out and laying them down. “Tell me more about your interest in pest control… what kind of pests… and do you need any help?” She was starting to very much like this woman.

PMEmail
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Sep 26 2016, 08:34 PM
- Citizens Admins -
Twenty-seven
- Age -
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Did she need help? Not in the slightest. Did she want it? Absolutely. Harley couldn't help it as her nonchalant look fell away and a grin crept up to play on her lips. "A woman after my own heart. And t' think I almost didn't believe my horoscope this morning that would say I'd meet someone perfect." She giggled, swinging her legs over the stool. This was just perfect. Clearly her birthday had arrived early. Probably her birthday and Christmas, all in one.

"Now, I don't know about you, but my motto is 'if it ain't complicated, it ain't fun'. So we need to find something big to kill. Balverines and trolls." She twirled a ponytail around her fingers, nose crinkling in thought for a moment. Mangy werewolves and trolls were all well and good, but she wanted something that would set her apart. No doubt the pretty lady had enough experience with big bad uglies of the normal variety and suddenly Harley felt the need to do something bigger and more exciting than just the usual Albion baddies. "Rumour has it that there's some banshees in the woods around these parts. Though apparently they like to mess with your brain." The memory of Enchantress's mind-tinkering flashed in her mind and the blonde nibbled on her lip in contemplation. That could end really well, or really really badly.

NOTES: Super sorry for the wait!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black