Add Reply
New Poll

hello from the other side
Theresa
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 05:12 AM
- Adventurers -
Staring down a new corridor, swimming through the water, past the shore to show you what to do. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. Smiling through a smokey hourglass, hiding behind the wounded, bruised mask, and off into the distance, somewhere above reality, essence of feeling has somehow reminded me to show you what to do. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. You can put a man on trial, but you can't make the guilty pay. You can cage an animal, but you can't take away the rage. Leave a whisper, leave a whisper, leave a whisper, yeah. Leave a whisper, leave a whisper, leave a whisper, yeah. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted.
Over 600
- Age -
Not interested
- relationship status -
Seeress
- occupation -

TAGGED
Maria Hill
WORD COUNT
Some
NOTES
Let the adventures begin! PS, she is wearing a cloth over her eyes like in her avatar just so she doesn't freak anybody out with her eyes xD
leave a whisper
smiling through a smokey hourglass hiding behind a wounded bruised mask and off into the distance somewhere above reality a sense of feeling has somehow reminded me to show you what to do leave a whisper for the dearly departed and save a bag of fools for the broken-hearted
It was somewhat... troubling, how her spell had actually worked. It certainly did what it was technically supposed to, which was bring more people into Albion, but this had not been how she had intended that to happen. It had been a tricky casting and, though she was a seeress, the future had been uncertain, not yet ready to reveal itself and how this would turn out.

Things could be worse though. A tree was bound to produce some bad apples with the good, but, at least thus far, those bad apples hadn't been overly terrible. The plight of the displaced, however, had been enough to draw the seeress from her Spire. She needed to investigate these people further in an attempt to better understand what her spell had accomplished. For that, she had needed to go out and see the kingdom for herself, meet some of these displaced souls in person.

She had it in her mind to pay a visit to the queen at some point though she didn't particularly set a goal in mind as for when. Whenever she got to Bowerstone, she could handle that matter. For now, she was content to roam and see how many of these people she could meet on her own.

True enough, it wasn't all that hard for someone like herself, someone who could see just about anything she wanted.

Speaking of the displaced, there was one now, fresh out of a portal. It had just closed. The subject appeared female, human...

And she was injured. Badly.

Theresa quickened her steps until she was at the woman's side and knelt down, fingers seeking a pulse at her neck. She was alive. Good thing she had packed those potions, that they weren't too far from Westcliff.

The seeress slipped a hand into her pouch and came back out with one of the health potions she was carrying with her (better safe than sorry, after all, even if she did trust herself to handle whatever the kingdom might try to throw at her). Carefully cradling the woman's head, she held the vial of potion to the woman's lips. "Drink," she advised softly, "It'll help with the pain."

PM
^
Maria Hill
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 06:20 AM
- Pirates -
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
- Age -
Single AF
- relationship status -
Pirate
- occupation -

Eyes wide shut, in fast cars dreaming
Oh oh we're tripping at the speed of light

Maria was confused to say the least. The last thing she remembered was being tortured to death by a couple scumbag terrorists in the middle of some godforsaken desert... but now? Now she wasn't in a desert at all. She wasn't bleeding like she had been when she blacked out... she felt better than she had in years even. Well, apart from the pain. She wasn't bleeding but that didn't mean that she wasn't feeling it. She let out a soft groan as she tried to process what exactly was going on. Where the fuck was she? She evidently hadn't hallucinated... or had she?

She tensed up at the sight of someone else on the trail with her, a woman. Her eyes widened, becoming suddenly alert with everything going on around her. "Who... what did you do to me?" The woman must have done something either way. Whether or not she had done something good was still to be figured out.

Will. Cae. Where was she? She was still confused, held in a dazed and uncertain state as she looked around though she didn't dare ask the woman that until she got a clear answer to her first question? Her head was pounding and she was offered a drink. She took it but she didn't drink it... she didn't know if she should trust this person.

Who thought this could be paradise
I don't need to sleep tonight
PMEmail
^
Theresa
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 06:58 AM
- Adventurers -
Staring down a new corridor, swimming through the water, past the shore to show you what to do. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. Smiling through a smokey hourglass, hiding behind the wounded, bruised mask, and off into the distance, somewhere above reality, essence of feeling has somehow reminded me to show you what to do. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. You can put a man on trial, but you can't make the guilty pay. You can cage an animal, but you can't take away the rage. Leave a whisper, leave a whisper, leave a whisper, yeah. Leave a whisper, leave a whisper, leave a whisper, yeah. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted. Leave a whisper for the dearly departed and trade a bag of fools for the broken hearted.
Over 600
- Age -
Not interested
- relationship status -
Seeress
- occupation -

TAGGED
Maria Hill
WORD COUNT
Some
NOTES
Stubborn Ria xD
leave a whisper
smiling through a smokey hourglass hiding behind a wounded bruised mask and off into the distance somewhere above reality a sense of feeling has somehow reminded me to show you what to do leave a whisper for the dearly departed and save a bag of fools for the broken-hearted
Good. She was conscious. That was at least a start. "Nothing, yet," Theresa responded calmly to her question before she tapped the vial she had handed the woman lightly with one finger. "Drink," she repeated, "You're hurt and that'll take care of your injuries."

She sat back on her heels to give the woman a little bit more breathing room and reached up to pull down the hood of her cloak, revealing her brown mop of curls and her face, the white band of cloth still tied over her eyes, much more clearly. She hadn't needed to wear such a covering in many, many years, but it had struck as a fair idea for what she was out to accomplish. The last thing she needed was to frighten off people with the coloration of her physically sightless eyes.

That was the easiest way to put it. The mysterious would always be mysterious, after all. Theresa could see perfectly fine, but she was no one who needed to explain herself to anyone if she didn't want to. Thankfully, most people just saved them all the trouble and didn't ask.

"My name is Theresa," she added. "You seem to be a long way from home. Drink. You will need your strength."

Theresa wasn't exactly known for shining social skills, to be fair.

PM
^
Maria Hill
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 01:41 PM
- Pirates -
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
- Age -
Single AF
- relationship status -
Pirate
- occupation -

Eyes wide shut, in fast cars dreaming
Oh oh we're tripping at the speed of light

The answer, while mysterious, was actually rather calming to Maria’s ears. It was blunt, and implied that she could harm but assuring that she hadn’t yet and for some reason that earned a certain amount of respect with the army sergeant… strange seeing as how her trust was hard to gain and incredibly easy to lose. He insisted the vial that the Ria had taken from her would help, and so far… she wasn’t bleeding and apparently that was because of the woman… she shot it back, cringing lightly at the taste as the woman backed up. Space… Space was good. “Where am I?” She had so many questions plaguing her mind.

The woman answered in riddles as Ria went through and did a body check. She noted that she didn’t have her dog tags, finding the absence of them around her neck to be disturbing as she looked around for them frantically, pushing through the searing pain that she still felt. The woman introduced herself as Theresa and that seemed to pull the frazzled soldier from her thoughts momentarily. “I’m Sergeant Maria Hill.” Her name sounded almost incomplete without her rank… always had. Even before going into the Army it had, and afterwards, it had just felt right…

She was partially taken aback by the woman’s appearance, the cloth tied around her eyes… what if the woman had poisoned her if she couldn’t see what she was doing?!? She had a visibly shocked look on her face and she attributed that to the fact that she was still completely confused and so her brain-to-face filter wasn’t working right.

Who thought this could be paradise
I don't need to sleep tonight
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black