Add Reply
New Poll

are you okay? yes. are you lying? yes., warning: may contain intense feelz
Clint Barton
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 01:40 PM
- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
I never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way, all these words I don't just say, and nothing else matters. Trust I seek and I find in you, every day for us something new, open mind for a different view, and nothing else matters. Never cared for what they say, never cared for games they play, never cared for what they do, never cared for what they know, and I know! So close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters.
Forty-one
- Age -
It's Complicated
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

BARTON, CLINTON F.
Name: Clinton Francis Barton
Age/DOB: 41. 01/07/1971
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 176 lbs.
Occupation: SHIELD Special Tasks Agent. Strike Team Delta. Avenger.
Aliases: Hawkeye. Clint Barton.
Last Known: New York, NY, USA
Family: All deceased or out of contact.
Handler: Phillip Coulson - STATUS CLASSIFIED. LEVEL SEVEN CLEARANCE REQUIRED.

Notes:

Agent Barton is an experienced and seasoned operative of SHIELD and also appeared on the Avengers Initiative. Agent actively participated in the Battle of New York against the Norse god Loki and the Chitauri Army alongside the other Avengers.

Agent Barton completed mandatory psychological evaluations after the Battle before he was cleared for full, active field service once more. Noted were his nightmares and his continuing and slightly aggravated Chronic Insomnia. Barton had his mind controlled by Loki in the time leading up to the Battle. He was brought around by Agent Natasha Romanoff. Close watch recommended and further psychoanalysis was noted as to be completed as needed.

Agent was declared AWOL shortly after the Battle of New York. An investigation was launched as to his whereabouts when Barton proved unreachable and appeared to be missing. Agent Romanoff personally handled an investigation of her own. Barton and Romanoff were partners within SHIELD and both served on the Avengers Initiative. When efforts lead nowhere, Barton was labeled MIA or AWOL. The investigation continues. It is unclear whether trouble found Agent Barton or if he has gone off the grid of his own accord. SHIELD's psychologist expressed concerns about what effects Loki's mind control may have had on Agent Barton.

Previous History:

Barton's childhood wasn't the smoothest. He ran from his home with his elder brother, Barney Barton, when he was just eight years old and grew up from there in a traveling circus he joined with his brother. There, Barton trained in his now highly valued archery skills and in acrobatics.

Barton was recruited for his skills in marksmanship from a short stint in the FBI alongside his brother and has been with SHIELD ever since. His skill sets later got him into the Avengers Initiative.

He is most adept with the bow and arrow in weaponry, but possesses talent with various other forms of weaponry and a consistent accuracy that ranks him among the greatest marksmen of his day. He is also multilingual, fluent with English, Russian, and American Sign Language.

Barton was tasked with the assassination of Russian assassin the Black Widow in approximately 2005. He tracked her down and, instead of killing her, chose to recruit her to SHIELD. He took her on as his responsibility in the agency and trained her as his partner. The pair reportedly developed a close friendship on and off the job and earned their reputation as some of SHIELD's finest agents when teamed together on operations.

Roughly a year after their partnership began, Barton suffered hearing loss in a blast while the pair were on a recovery mission. Barton lost eighty percent of his hearing in both ears. The asset they were sent in to recover was executed before they had even touched the ground. The partners learned ASL together and Barton must use it to communicate in the absence of his hearing aids.

Barton's brother was shot in killed in 2007 on a mission assigned by SHIELD. Intel made the situation unclear; Barney Barton had been undercover with the FBI. Incorrect Intel gave SHIELD a reason to believe Barton's brother was the target that need eliminated and Barton was given the kill order. It was too late to save his brother when it became clearer that the wrong man had been shot and Agent Barton's brother bled out in his arms. Agent underwent psychological evaluation after this incident; he was curt and understandably shaken, even somewhat hostile, but he was eventually cleared as fit for service.

Thank you Runie!
PM
^
Clint Barton
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 01:56 PM
- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
I never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way, all these words I don't just say, and nothing else matters. Trust I seek and I find in you, every day for us something new, open mind for a different view, and nothing else matters. Never cared for what they say, never cared for games they play, never cared for what they do, never cared for what they know, and I know! So close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters.
Forty-one
- Age -
It's Complicated
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

PM
^
Clint Barton
 Posted: Sep 14 2016, 12:36 PM
- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
Forty-one
- Age -
It's Complicated
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

all the leaves are brown and the sky is gray
i've been for a walk on a winter's day
He remembered the fort in the Mourningwood area and it was where he had found his feet carrying him after his admittedly somewhat strange run-in with Loki. He had a lot on his mind and he needed somewhere where he could think and be left alone with his thoughts. Mourningwood Fort with its plague of the Hollow Legion usually kept the average traveler away through the night hours and the Hollow Men knew not how to climb the stairs that lead to the upper level of the fort.

It was high ground, a sniper's and bird of prey's safe haven and favorite position. It was a long journey from Mistpeak Valley back to Mourningwood and it would be even further yet to return to Bowerstone, which only proved to be another of Clint's excuses to stop at the fort for the night. Evening had come and gone and the first fingers of darkness were starting to weave twilight into the sky of the setting sun when the fort loomed into the shadows. He'd made it just in time.

He had no desire to pick a fight with the Legion tonight, although there was little doubt that their baying cries for blood would keep almost anyone awake all night. It wasn't exactly like he'd planned on sleeping though...

With a soft sigh, Clint slipped the quiver full of arrows off of his shoulder as he mounted the steps to the top of the fort.

By the time darkness fell, the hawk was perched on the edge of the fort wall, fort-side, his bow propped against the wall at his side with his quiver laying on the ground beside it. He sat picking the dirt from under his nails with the tip of one of his arrows somewhat mindlessly. Tonight, his thoughts were far from Albion.

Natasha was probably worried. SHIELD was probably confused. He glanced up as a soft orb of light caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. Shortly following it was the sound of the soft crunching of the earth. The first Hollow Man had arrived for the night's festivities. It wouldn't be long before it was joined by others.

Clint studied it for a few moments as it gave a lonely, screaming cry that pierced the silence of the night air. With no soldiers to man the fort, the torches were unlit and the archer remained shrouded in the shadows of the night, free to watch the ground below undisturbed.

He wondered what she was thinking as the next few Hollow Men appeared and his eyes moved back to study the arrow in his lap in the dim light cast by the moon overhead. It would've bothered him either way, but especially with what he'd said...

He chewed softly on the inside of his lip. He always was prone to trouble, wasn't he? A faint, sad smirk ghostly flickered to his features at the thought. They'd been through so many missions together... From the frigid winters of Eastern Europe to hot deserts of the Middle East, the tropics of South America, to the shadowy alleyways of US cities. Never once had she given him a reason to believe she'd really slip a knife under his ribs when he wasn't looking or stab him in the back and run. Everyone else had almost seemed to be waiting for her to do it in their early times together.

So what did she think now? What did she think of him disappearing without a trace, someone who had promised to always have her back and be there for her as a friend because someone needed to give a damn about what happened to her if she was ever going to have a chance..? What did she think of him for saying he'd thought he loved her?

He hadn't been able to read her. She had been trained to be that way, to be unreadable, but they knew each other so well that he usually could... He respected what boundaries she laid for him though. He had asked for whatever trust she would be willing to give, but he'd always tried to make it clear that he didn't want her to just hand it to him. That would've been stupid.

He wanted to earn it. He'd wanted her to trust him because she thought him worthy of that trust, not just because he'd pushed and shoved and growled until he had it. That wasn't trust. That was probably more fear, more bullying for obedience than anything else.

He was frowning now as his fingers ran softly over the smooth length of the arrow, almost selectively deaf to the moans and cries from the Hollow Legion below.

Then there had been Loki... For all the time it took to travel here to the Fort from Mistpeak, he still hadn't quite figured out what to make of the strange sort of alliance that had formed between him and the god of mischief.

"How many?" Clint closed his eyes tightly and swallowed hard. "How many?" It had nearly stunned him. Not but weeks before, he'd asked the same question himself before Natasha had cut him off and told him not to do that to himself.

It'd just been... different...

Not but weeks before, he'd been damning the very man and now..? Now, he wasn't so sure what the hell any of it meant.

Clint sighed and looked below to the shuffling legion of the undead below. Grabbing his bow and sliding his quiver back over his shoulder, the archer nocked an arrow and took aim at the one closest in range. He drew in a deep breath softly and released it slowly, his lips parted just slightly, the bowstring brushing lightly against his skin. One shot. Focus. Gray eyes locked onto the skull of the creature. A few moments later, his fingers loosened around the string and the arrow flew cleanly through the skull, killing the Hollow Man.

At least there was no shortage of things to keep him occupied here, right?

dated just after his thread with loki, the devil walks among us, folks.
if i didn't go, i could leave today
california dreamin' on such a winter's day
PM
^
Clint Barton
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 10:34 AM
- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
Forty-one
- Age -
It's Complicated
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

PM
^
Clint Barton
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 12:06 PM
- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
Forty-one
- Age -
It's Complicated
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black