- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
N/A
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Not interested
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

Although anyone would be hard pressed to get her to admit it, Christmas was Natasha's favourite time of the year, and it was all Clint's fault. She had vague memories of Christmas from the first few years of her life that she could remember, but the Red Room had pretty much conditioned those out of her. She'd had ideas of what Christmas should be, as part of her training included watching influential films and understanding pop culture; if she was to blend in as American then she had to know the things they would know.

Somehow none of that had prepared her for Christmas with Clint. That very first year he had showed up with a Santa Clause hat on his head, a smile on his face, and instructions for her to get her outer gear on as they were going out. He took her ice skating and bought her hot chocolate, and sang Christmas carols until she couldn't hold in her laughter anymore. Back in her room at the base afterwards, they decorated the little two foot tall tree he had brought for her and watched the claymation Rudolph film. She had thought it was a joke, but Clint honestly seemed to enjoy it. She was not comfortable enough at the time to tease him for it, but the next year was a different story.

Every year after that their list of traditions grew, and every year she looked more and more forward to it.

It was barely eight in the morning on Christmas Eve when Natasha rang his buzzer, coffees and gingerbread donuts in hand.

tag: Clint location: Another world notes: Let the fluff begin!

PM
^
Clint Barton
 Posted: Dec 13 2016, 03:54 AM
- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
I never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way, all these words I don't just say, and nothing else matters. Trust I seek and I find in you, every day for us something new, open mind for a different view, and nothing else matters. Never cared for what they say, never cared for games they play, never cared for what they do, never cared for what they know, and I know! So close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters.
Forty-one
- Age -
It's Complicated
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

Clint's life had, admittedly, not been the most traditional in many senses at all, but one thing you weren't allowed to argue with him about was that his ass was going to be celebrating Christmas. And there was gonna be a tree and cookies and snowmen and snowball fights and Santa and elf hats and whatever other beautiful disasters they could get themselves into.

And it was definitely better when shared with a friend. A knock on the door and a soft woof from Lucky as he went trotting towards the door brought a grin to Clint's features. He shot a glance at the clock as he started after the dog to answer the door, a half unwrapped candy cane still in hand and that old Santa hat sat somewhat crookedly upon his head.

Good! Because they had a lot to do.

He opened the door to find Natasha there with donuts and coffees and his grin only widened. "Merry Christmas!" He kicked the door open further to let her in, stepping back and waving Lucky out of the way. He stuck the candy cane back in his mouth for a moment, shutting the door behind her once she was inside before turning back to her with a smile. "Glad you're early 'cause there's a lot to do." As always.

i'll be home for christmas you can count on me please have snow and mistletoe and presents by the tree

PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Dec 16 2016, 01:08 PM
- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
N/A
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Not interested
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

Natasha heard Lucky through the door and smiled despite herself. Pets were something she had never let herself warm up to, not after what she'd had to do to hers in the Red Room, but while she kept up a fairly cold facade Lucky had definitely grown on her. He was so calm and well behaved it was hard to not like the dog.

When Clint opened the door her own smile widened as well to see that brilliant grin and same old Santa hat. It was impossible to not look forward to Christmas when she got to spend it with him. “The only time of year you're actually happy to be up this early,” she teased, handing him the food once she was inside so she could remove her coat and boots. “And already into the sugar. Dare I ask what you have planned first?”

They had traditions, but Clint was full of surprises so she could never be entirely sure what he had in store for her. Honestly, it was some of the appeal of the whole thing.

tag: Clint location: Another world notes: Let the fluff begin!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black