Add Reply
New Poll

We'll Never Leave You Behind, Nathaniel, Walter, Ben, Stella
Nathaniel Harrison
 Posted: Mar 21 2016, 08:30 PM
- Royal Guard -
Touch the queen, and I'll put a hole through your head.
Fifty-Eight
- Age -
Single and Not Looking
- relationship status -
Queen's Guard / Babysitter - Colonel of the Albion Guard / That Baddass Leader of the Guard you Don't Mess With
- occupation -

❝ I would die for my queen, but I don't think you'll make it that far. ❞
"I can't believe you lost her, old man." Ben scoffed with a roll of his eyes as he pushed his hair back. "How great of a queen's guard you must be, losing the queen and all. If I were protecting her we'd be safely back at the castle enjoying some lovely drinks. Or maybe some relaxing target practice in the gardens, or a great stroll through Bowerstone Market. You know, normal people stuff. Not wandering into the most cursed and disgusting swamp in this entire land on a most likely suicide mission with an old man and a ghost!" He complained, hand on his head with an exhausted sigh. "Even the horses wouldn't come in this place! She better actually be here." He squinted at Nate as he came to match his pace, but the older man refused to look at him.

"Does this guy ever stop talking? Seriously, I'm about to kick 'is sorry ass just to shut 'im up!" The colonel snapped, but turned his gaze to Walter rather than the young captain walking beside him. He'd tracked the attackers to this swamp, he had no doubt they were here, but with Ben's constant chatter and complaints they were not going to achieve the surprise portion of his retrieval plan. How dare the man constantly yap in his ear questioning his ability to do his job. Captain Finn on one side, and a ghostly old man on his other, Nate had a feeling he was in some sort of horrible nightmare. Maybe he would wake up soon, safe and sound in his castle quarters, and find Stella fast asleep in her own room. That would be lovely. Being anywhere but in this shadowy and damp hell of a place would be absolutely wonderful in that moment. With a close of his eyes the man wished that he could simply wake up. But his wishes wouldn't come true, as when he opened his eyes again there was Ben still there, blabbering on about guard duties and the rumors of these swamps and the curse. "For the last time Ben. Shut yer mouth before I make sure you'll never speak anythin' else again." Nathaniel snarled at him.

Ben stopped walking, staring Nate down with a skeptical look. He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head after that, looking the older man up and down carefully as he contemplated it. "And what exactly are you going to do to me if I do not shut up, Colonel grumpy-pants-scar-face?" The captain mocked, childishly sticking his tongue out at Nate before he started forward again. Nate had balverine claw marks that marked his left side jawline and neck, broken up by the nicely trimmed grey facial hair he kept. "I have a feeling her Majesty Stella would be quite angry if her old man guard were to kill pretty young me. Wouldn't you agree Walter? Given the choices, obviously she'd pick me over him any day." He turned expectantly to the ghost who had been following along trying to contain his annoyance. The man had to support Ben after all they'd been through, right?

"No colonel, he doesn't shut up. He's Ben Finn, he talks. It's his power you know, annoy everyone to death with his constant cocky comments." Walter spoke to Harrison instead with an exhausted sigh and a shake of his head. "Look, are you two out here to fight among yourselves, or are you here to find the queen and bring her back safely?" The ghost put his hands on his hips, his brows furrowed as he looked down the two men in front of him. Different generations, different training, different motivations... but all three of them were soldiers. And at least Nate and Ben had fought at the Mourningwood Fort together under Major Swift. Though now that he thought of it they hadn't gotten along then either. "This is going to go great. Should have brought Jasper. He'd at least have some sense." Walter scoffed at the two of them as they stared each other down. The two met eye to eye and moved closer, hands on swords as if they were about to fight it out right there, not even listening to their ghost companion.

"You really think she will choose yer cocky little ass over the man who devoted his life ta keepin' 'er safe? How many girls you tried flirtin' with in the last couple years. More than I can count I'm damn sure." Colonel Harrison snarled, standing his ground with a very tight stance to him.

"Well how many girls have even looked at you? At least I actually get dates. You're a grumpy old man who can't have any fun at all. I at least give Stella someone fun to hang out with instead of some old style babysitter." Captain Finn looked him up and down as he spoke, fixing his own hair again but not daring to move away from Nate either.

Nathaniel couldn't take much more of that. "Just cause I have better things to do than chase poor girls around doesn't mean that the queen doesn't like bein' around me. In fact we enjoy ourselves a lot on huntin' trips." He argued stubbornly. "And all those girls who smile and agree to dates... they just pity you and find yer tryin' so hard to be all good fun for a night. Captain, maybe Ms Beck would actually accept one of your date invites if you dropped the cocky pretty boy attitude. She likes honesty." The older man added critically before he took a step back away from Ben.

Walter gave a moan as he turned away from them. "I'm sorry Stella but I think we are doomed depending on these two to rescue you. Absolutely doomed. If I could die again, I probably would die waiting for these two to get along." The annoyance dripped from his voice but nobody was bothering to actually listen.

"And how would you know what Stella likes? You're her little bodyguard. Her sometimes pet sometimes babysitter. i heard you were serving her food like a butler too. And you're giving me advice on how to date her? You're the last person." Ben argued with a scoffing roll of his eyes. But deep down he considered it. Nate didn't sound so crazy really. He played up the flirty act, the cockiness. It was his nature, it was him. But so far it hadn't completely won her over. If he wasn't so determined to prove he knew better, he'd have agreed to try it. "Come on Harrison, give me the lead on this one. You're the one who let her get caught in the first place. And I could take on anything this disgusting and cursed place could even possibly throw at us. It's my turn to show you how -" He was cut off as Nate threw him against a nearby tree, covering his mouth with one hand. Ben struggled and moved his head quickly to get away from Nate's hand. "Get off me!" He started to argue but the colonel grabbed him tightly by the chin and turned his face carefully. There in the distance he saw the a figure pacing along.

"Keep your mouth shut and stay out of my way." Nathaniel warned sternly under his breath. "That's an order, Captain." He added, keeping his voice low but then letting go of the younger man's jacket. Ben straightened up his clothes, but this time actually kept his mouth shut. He didn't want to die any more than Nathaniel did. Walter was great but ghost life wasn't for him. Nathaniel moved away carefully, creeping around the trees and brush. Quiet as could be he kept each step delicate and strategically placed. It may have appeared to be the long way around, but Nathaniel wanted to stay out of site as long as possible.The bandit guarding the main path toward the old flooded town was well armed. Guns and a blade, but so was Nathaniel. And Nate had the benefit of surprise. He pressed his back up against the trunk of one of the trees, hidden by shadows and carefully setting his hand on the end of his sword. All the bandit had to do was walk past his tree. Walk past and he could grab him. But he found something else of interest, making Nathaniel bite his lip to avoid cursing out loud.

He looked back over his shoulder toward the path, only to see the ghostly figure of Walter walking up the path. The light blue coloring of the transparent figure stood out like a sore thumb in this wretched place. But he seemed determined and Nate wasn't about to reveal himself to stop the already dead man from whatever dumb idea he was planning. "Excuse me sir, but I believe I am lost. Which way is Bowerstone, exactly?" Walter tilted his head with a wide eyed look to sell the fact that he was lost. "I seem to have lost my body and was told it must be buried that way." He added with a sad frown. The large oaf of a bandit looked up from his curiously watching some local mangy wildlife to look at Walter with the most curious of looks. He wasn't quite spooked by the spirit, but almost seemed to feel bad for him.

"You's goin' the wrong way," The bandit sentry informed him and pointed with a large hand toward the path he had come down. He started off that way carefully. "Bowerstone be that'a way. Long ways past these here trees an' all this dark." He added. Nathaniel almost felt bad attacking him, but his back was turned to Nate. He could have easily done it. Instead the older Colonel put his sword away, leaping onto the back of the large bandit and grabbing him in a choke hold. The man stumbled a bit and Nate leaned close. "Just sleep okay? You'll be just fine." The white haired man said as he felt the man grow weak and stumble. As he fell unconscious Nate dropped to the ground and carefully lowered him down.

"Great job Grandpa. Since when do we not kill bandits?" Ben muttered as he walked up.

"Stella wouldn't have killed him. And I wasn't going to let him give me no choice. He will be fine, he was trying to help anyways." Nate muttered, looking to the younger soldier before he turned and started carefully back down the path. "But you must admit, that was a good sneak and jump there." Nate added with a mocking little wink toward Ben at that.

Walter scoffed as he followed the two. "Nobody is going to acknowledge the fact that none of that would have happened had I not distracted the guy?" He asked what he thought was out loud, but it was like they didn't hear them. And he knew they could. "Are you two ladies deaf!" He called after them, making both look back quickly. "That's what I thought."

----------------------------------------------

Walter was tired of the two by the time they reached the village. The remains of a village anyways. And it was absolutely crawling with bandits. Nathaniel gave Ben a look. A very serious look. "You with me? I clear those ones, you clear that side." He nodded between two groups of bandits guarding the town entrance. Ben gave a nod in agreement this time.

"Splitting up. I like that. May the best soldier finish first." Captain Finn challenged before the two split. Walter felt absolutely useless here, crossing his arms and remaining in their hiding place. "Stupid dead body why can't you pick things up?" He muttered, staring at his hands for a moment. It wasn't fair. He was a soldier too after all, he should have been able to fight. Save his adoptive daughter. But here he was sitting on the swampy ground and pouting.

The colonel took a quick but sneaky approach. He crept through the darkness, only revealing himself with a sword through the chest of one of the chatting bandits. The man was killed instantly, his companions reaching for their own blades at the same time as Nathaniel removed his own from the first body. His attack might have gotten him in the middle of a swordfight, but it had immediately taken out one of the enemy. It was a success in his book and for an older man he moved quick. Strong to go with it too, blocking the bandits and pushing one off of him and into the side of a decrepit building. He could handle himself well. On the other side Ben had taken a more direct approach. He launched himself at the enemy full force from the start and found himself fighting three instead of two bandits. He was a fast young man though, easily dodging attacks. He found himself between two angry bandits, and managed to duck out of their way allowing their own swords to hit each other rather than him. Ben was more flashy, showing off despite the lack of audience. Nate just wanted to get through before reinforcements showed up.

Walter, realizing that his ghost form also meant he could get inside undetected, stood up from their hiding place in the brush. He looked at the scene carefully before he simply walked through the fighting mess and into the town that had been well overrun by the criminal sort. He didn't care about them now. He was already dead, but he was focused on any sign of Stella. Sir Walter made it far into the crumbling little town, our of earshot of the fighting struggle outside of it, until he found what was the town center. And there he saw it. His poor Stella whom he had looked after for so many years...

OOC Tag for Stella. This post includes Nathaniel Harrison, Ben Finn, and Walter Beck. It's a rescue party!
WORDS: 2,313
" I serve the queen, and only the queen. The next person trying to give me orders gets the pleasure of meeting my sword. "
TEMPLATE BY MINNIE DARLING OF SHINE
PM
^
Stella Beck
 Posted: Mar 22 2016, 08:10 PM
- Royalty -
This is my Albion. It is an Albion worth protecting.
Twenty-six
- Age -
It's Complicated with Ben Finn
- relationship status -
Queen of Albion
- occupation -

Words: 641

Stella's boys

"Walter was so ashamed of you. You were his biggest disappointment," a shadowy voice hissed, the voice rising in almost imperceptible glee. "You bring only despair to this world. It is better off without you. Just think of all the people that died fighting for you in the war. Do you remember them? Do you even care?" The creature floated behind Stella for a minute silently, and she thought that it had had enough and had decided to take off. But she wasn't so lucky. "Elliot, Private Jammy, Major Swift, Walter. All dead because of you. Elliot - your best friend. He trusted you. And you picked some strangers over him. Friendship meant nothing to you, in the end. And Jammy - you were right there next to him. It didn't have to end that way. You could have saved him. How does it feel, all their blood on your hands? Your ledger is dripping, princess, it's gushing red!" The banshee screeched the last words, swooping into the air and pulling her hands away from her eyes as red streaks of light flowed from them. Seconds later ghostly children appeared, forming a circle around her. Linking hands they skipped around chanting "Walter's disappointment", "Jammy's killer", and "angel of death", spectral voices full of glee.

Stella tried to block their voices out, to ignore their jabs, but it was no use. The voices pierced through her defenses and with each line of chant she could feel herself grow weaker. There was no way out. She was tied up to the well in the middle of the abandoned village, hands trussed above her head. Like a sacrifice for the wretched creatures of Wraithmarsh. She bit her lip down hard to stop herself from crying out, the metallic taste of blood filling her mouth. She couldn't cry. She wouldn't. She wouldn't give these monsters the satisfaction. But Walter... Major Swift... Jammy, and Elliot too. All of them had died because of her. She'd tried to become queen in order to save Albion, but all she'd succeeded in doing was become a bringer of death to those closest to her. "You should have killed Logan when you'd had the chance," the banshee taunted again, swooping high in the air. "You could have avenged them. Could have avenged all of those that he had executed throughout his reign. But your morals got in the way. Do you know what that's called, princess? Selfish. It's called selfish."

Up in the distance, a splash of blue amongst the greys caught Stella's attention. Summoning her ebbing strength, she squinted as she tried to focus, frowning in concentration. There was something about the way the creature held itself that it was almost like... She turned to look away, heart racing. They were coming for her. She'd wronged them all and now they were coming for her, to drag her away into the afterlife with them.

She gave a terrified squeak, scrunching her eyes tight, as despair crept up to settle upon her like a heavy blanket. She tried to shake her head but it felt too heavy and all she could do was roll it to the side. She pulled at her bonds, but she didn't have enough energy left to even attempt to free herself. Her head was fuzzy, her eyes felt as if they were made of lead, and her muscles ached dully, in a way that happened when she was thoroughly sleep-deprived. All she wanted to do was sleep. Fall asleep and never wake up. "Close your eyes," the banshee whispered into Stella's ear, voice silky and inviting. A small voice in her head screeched at her to fight the feeling, to stay awake as long as possible despite the temptation, and yet Stella gave in and closed her eyes. "You cannot escape the inevitable. Succumb to my embrace."

NOTES: Clearly I like torturing my darling. Sorry not sorry.

&
PMEmail
^
Sir Walter Beck
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 06:20 PM
Sir Walter Beck
- -
- Age -
- relationship status -
- occupation -
is N/A

❝ I would die a thousand times to save you. ❞
There she was... his Stella. The young woman he had practically raised and these pathetic criminals had sent a banshee on her? The ghost himself shuddered at that voice, that sight, even if it didn't even notice his presence one bit. He moved closer, taking out the ghostly sword at his side with determination. Nobody hurt his 'daughter'. And definitely nobody told her that she was a disappointment to him. He couldn't have been more proud to watch her grow into the strong person she was. The brave, although not quite mature and proper, queen of Albion. He never could have blamed her and the words of the banshee struck even him hard for that reason. He couldn't stand by... but what could a ghost do?

Every word boiled the anger inside him as he stepped between the bandits who were all too amused by this whole show. If Stella weren't in imminent danger, and she was given her current visible state, he would have tried to stab them first for enjoying this whole thing. But he could see her falling weak. Weaker than someone already from being tied up as she was. She couldn't give in... he'd taught here to be strong. To take things on and never give up. He knew the fears though. The stabbing pain that words could cause, the influence of such dark creatures. He'd been consumed by vile creatures himself despite his greatest attempts to remain strong. To beat the things mentally and emotionally. Even once he had been healed there was a deep emptiness that had been left from his own attack. He wouldn't have survived it without Stella, not the attack and certainly not the aftermath. The darkness that had taken hold of him would have been too much.

Walter had enough of being the ghost. Of being helpless and unable. He gripped the weapon in his hand tightly with a furrowed brow before he raised it with pure determination. He was going to make this count, even if this creature could possibly harm him too. "Get away from her!" He yelled out in hopes that maybe he could distract the thing and free Stella of it's grasp enough to buy time to truly save her. The ghostly man ran up to the banshee with anger, leaping between her and Stella as he swung his sword at the thing. "Get away from my daughter." He snarled again, swinging the sword to hopefully back the banshee off further. At least he could give her a new target... even if the sword did nothing to it.

"Stella, Stella stay awake dammit. Don't you die on me now!" Walter looked back to her quickly to make sure she wasn't already gone. "Don't let this ugly thing win! She's full of crap!" He insisted and looked back to the thing, standing firmly between it and his daughter.

OOC tag for Stella<3
TEMPLATE BY MINNIE DARLING OF SHINE
^
Stella Beck
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 10:29 PM
- Royalty -
Twenty-six
- Age -
- relationship status -
Queen of Albion
- occupation -

Walter Beck

Ben Finn

They were coming for her. She'd been responsible for all their deaths and hadn't avenged them by keeping Logan alive instead of executing him, and now she was going to pay for it. She gave a frightened squeal, attempting to scramble back from the approaching figure but her bonds kept her in place. An agitated mewl fell from her lips as she pulled at them, the rough rope biting into her wrists. The queen had never really given it much thought as to how she'd die, but this certainly wasn't how she wanted it to end. She wanted a proud death of some sort, but this...this was just humiliating.

But she supposed that it was poetic justice, in a way, getting killed by the people that had died because of her. For a long moment she scrunched her eyes up tight, waiting for the inevitable to happen. But it never did and instead Stella heard an all-too-familiar voice yelling. Not even at her, but about her. Hesitantly she opened her eyes, proceeding to blink at shock at the vision before her. Walter?! He wasn't dead?! Well, clearly he was dead, but he wasn't dead dead. No, she couldn't believe it. Didn't want to believe it. If he had been alive all this time, why hadn't he told her? Why hadn't he shown himself to her when she'd needed him?

She shook her head fiercely, convinced that she was seeing things. It wasn't real. The banshees distorted reality; this was simply another trick. "Get away from my daughter." Her heart gave a pang and her brow furrowed in yearning. She'd missed him so much. He'd been like a father to her since her real one died. Him, and to a lesser extent Jasper. No, Jasper was more like a mother hen than a father.

He was addressing her now and Stella tried to scramble back. "You're not real, go away!" she yelled, her features scrunching into a pained expression. She'd always known that the banshees were supposed to torment their victims in the worst ways possible, but she'd never expected something like this. "Leave me alone! I saw you die! I know it's my fault you're dead," she screeched, a strangled sob falling from her lips. "And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to do it. But Albion was going to die and..." she broke off, shaking her head as tears pricked her eyes and began to fall. "Go away! You're not real so just leave me alone!"

NOTES: I'm sorry. It was supposed to be a cute reunion I swear but Stella somehow ran away from me and did her own thing.

&
PMEmail
^
Ben Finn
 Posted: Aug 10 2016, 08:50 AM
- Royal Guard -
Oh, misty eye of the mountain below, keep careful watch of my brothers' souls, and should the sky be filled with fire and smoke, keep watching over Durin's sons. If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together, watch the flames climb high into the night. Calling out, father, oh, stand by and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. And if we should die tonight, then we should all die together, raise a glass of wine for the last time. Calling out, father, oh, prepare as we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. Desolation comes upon the sky. Now I see fire inside the mountain. I see fire burning the trees. And I see fire hollowing souls. I see fire, blood in the breeze, and I hope that you remember me.
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Loving Stella Beck
- relationship status -
Captain of the Albion Guard
- occupation -

you call me strong
you call me weak, but still your secrets, i will keep
It'd be a good riddance, getting rid of all of these bastards, both in the long-run and immediately. He felt a growl built at the back of his throat as he took his blade cleanly and clearly to the final of the original trio of bandits, but managed to bite it back. These idiots were the least of his concern right now.

First Aurora and the Darkness and the Crawler and now this. Oh, if Ben only knew what was the strongest and best to swear to at the moment, surely it would've broke his lips in an angry hiss.

He'd lost them both out there for a good while, but he'd refused to believe either of them dead so easily. He didn't admit it, talk about it, or even really let himself think about it all that often, but it had bothered him more than he had ever liked to show on the outside.

Hell, Ben Finn actually caring about other people? Yeah, he did, damn it. He just wasn't someone who needed the whole world to know every damn thing about it.

Slashing, diving, ducking, dodging, Ben fought his way through the mess of undesirables blocking his path and it wasn't really all that long before he had forced his way into town.

It had just felt like it had taken literal ages. He wasn't sure at that point how much of the blood he was sure he was wearing was his own and how much of it was from all of the bandits he'd just had to cut through to even get this far.

And just in time, too, it seemed; Walter had come through and was trying to get the banshee away from her and stood between it and Stella. What he heard was just something he didn't happen to like.

He set off forward quickly; leave it to him to take the head-first into the fray approach, but he could at least hope that Walter could maybe keep the wretched thing distracted long enough for him to get Stella free.

"Stella!" Naturally, his first concern were the binds, cutting her free. "Stella, look at me, you're gonna be alright, okay? We're all here, you hear me? Me, Walter, and Harrison, but we gotta get you out of here!" His gaze moved quickly between her and Walter with the banshee while he talked, one hand on Stella's arm. "C'mon; we're all here, we're all gonna be alright, okay? I promise." His hand came up to frame her face to make sure she looked him in the eyes as he said those last words.

They needed to get her the hell out of here.

notes: #hardcore winging 2k16, lmao. i hope this okay, lovelies. <3
coded by blair of shine & ooc
PMEmail
^
Stella Beck
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 07:09 PM
- Royalty -
Twenty-six
- Age -
- relationship status -
Queen of Albion
- occupation -

Walter Beck

Ben Finn

She scrunched her eyes up tight, shaking her head as if the action would help rid her of this delusion. Walter wasn't real: he was merely a figment of her imagination and as such he couldn't hurt her. Could he? Once more she struggled against her bonds, giving a frustrated mewl as they held tight, blindly kicking out in front of her should this new Walter decide to get close. She was pretty sure that kicking had no effect against a ghost, but she had to do something.

The next minute someone was saying her name, but she couldn't concentrate enough to figure out who it was. Her arms fell limply at her sides as that someone cut her free and a wave of panic rose up within her. Logically, if someone wanted to kill her, they would have kept her tied up since it was much easier to kill someone that wasn't fighting. But what if they just wanted to take her somewhere else? Have their way, torture her, and then kill her? As much as she wanted to think otherwise, there were plenty of disturbed people in Albion who would do such things just for fun.

But the voice... It sounded so far away and yet it was oddly familiar. Her brain felt like someone had stuffed her head full of cotton-wool and it hurt to think, but with great effort she pushed away some of the mental cobwebs to realize who it was that was here in front of her. Ben. Not just any Ben, but her Ben. Her wonderful captain of the guard who seemed to have an almost supernatural knack for being in the wrong place at the right time. A ghost of a relieved sigh fluttered from her lips and as she felt him touch her face, she finally opened up her eyes. "Be careful making promises you can't keep, Ben," she murmured, trying to reach up to touch his face but failing miserably as her lead-weight arm refused to cooperate. A frustrated sigh escaped her lips, her brow furrowing in concentration as she tried to push herself up, but to no avail. "Can...can you pull me up please?"

NOTES: Secretly, she totes wants him to carry her like a disney princess, but she's gonna be all tough and "I gots this, I'll walk myself" xD

&
PMEmail
^
Ben Finn
 Posted: Nov 28 2016, 10:40 AM
- Royal Guard -
Oh, misty eye of the mountain below, keep careful watch of my brothers' souls, and should the sky be filled with fire and smoke, keep watching over Durin's sons. If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together, watch the flames climb high into the night. Calling out, father, oh, stand by and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. And if we should die tonight, then we should all die together, raise a glass of wine for the last time. Calling out, father, oh, prepare as we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside. Desolation comes upon the sky. Now I see fire inside the mountain. I see fire burning the trees. And I see fire hollowing souls. I see fire, blood in the breeze, and I hope that you remember me.
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Loving Stella Beck
- relationship status -
Captain of the Albion Guard
- occupation -

you call me strong, you call me weak
but still your secrets, i will keep
His grip on his sword tightened as he glanced quickly and very briefly over his shoulder after her eyes had opened; that was a start, but they still needed to get out of here pretty damn quickly.

"I think I can keep my promises to you just fine, thank you," he murmured back in response, a ghostly flicker of a smile touching his features. To her question, he gave nothing but a resolute, silent nod, slinging one of her arms around his shoulders and pulling her up with him, making sure he could support her and keep his sword well at hand.

"Look at least a little alive, now, Stell," he said, faintly teasing for the sake of trying to lighten up an otherwise not-so-great occasion. Everybody needed a coping mechanism! "I'm almost insulted: off adventuring without me? What the devil do you think I am, huh?" He was already starting to move, alert eyes barely pausing on one thing for any length of time, doing his best to make to keep both of them safe from the damning things around them.

Pros and cons, he guessed. Unfortunately, not every monster hunting adventure could go smoothly and easily. That'd take all the grandeur and fun out of them though, wouldn't it?

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black