Add Reply
New Poll

Turning Lost Before the Dawn Private?

What do you think about turning the forum private?
Good idea! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Leave it open! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 0
Guests cannot vote 
The Demon Doors
 Posted on Jan 16 2017, 04:10 AM
And they lived happily ever after. With little to no cannibalism.
Immortal
- Age -
Married
- relationship status -
Leaders of the Armada
- occupation -

Hey guys!!!

We, the Lost Before The Dawn Admin Team have been thinking about a few changes around this forum. But since we are not the only ones using the site and YOUR opinion as a player matters to us, we would like to know what you think about the most important change of this site.

So, since the site has been rather quiet lately and we're all also busy with our real lives (us admins included), we were thinking of turning the site private. That means that we won't allow new members to register and just rp amongst ourselves as best as we can.

Please vote in the poll, so we know what you guys think! And feel free to comment if you have any suggestions for changes around the forum. We will consider them!

Thank you so much for your support and your loyalty to us and this site.

Your crazy Admin Team
PMEmail
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted on Jan 24 2017, 11:49 AM
- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
N/A
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Not interested
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

I'm not sure how to vote, as I don't really see the advantage of making it private? If hardly anyone is posting as it is, without bringing in any new blood won't the game just die completely?

I really wanna keep playing, and I can be active like whoa, but have a hard time motivating myself to do so when there's not much going on, you know?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black