Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Friends with the Monster, [tag] Natasha
Adam Frankenstein
 Posted: Dec 2 2016, 05:38 PM
- Adventurers -
N/A
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Wanderer
- occupation -

ADAM FRANKENSTEIN
STRANGER IN TOWN

Adam was disappointed to learn that Natasha had never experienced something like what he was, but he wasn't surprised or crushed. He'd learned many long years before to keep his expectations, and even his hopes, small. His life had not exactly been rife with moments of joyful delight or soaring triumph. Despite that, he wasn't a bitter or unhappy man, as his pleasures were simple and he was content with his life. Or had been until he'd been drawn to Bowerstone.

Natasha's question about that was answered with a shake of his head. "I have wandered around the city, searching for the source, but found nothing. I don't know what else to do, or who to ask. Or even what to ask."

His tone was resigned, but not despairing. While he found the city generally less congenial than the wilderness, it was home to some interesting people and things. He had the patience of an immortal, he would abide.

TAG
Natasha Romanoff
WORDS
NOTES
tiny bit less tiny

PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 01:03 PM
- Bounty-Hunters Admin -
N/A
Twenty-nine
- Age -
Not interested
- relationship status -
Bounty Hunter
- occupation -

Natasha nodded slowly. It was hard enough to explain to someone who was curious and inquiring about it, but to try to broach the subject with someone would be much more difficult, especially for someone like Adam. Even if he could find another who didn't fear him and was willing to speak with him, what could he possibly ask? He didn't know what had drawn him to this city, and if he couldn't explain it then how would anyone else understand?

“I wish I had advice to give,” she said, and she meant it. “I can't stay here, I have to find my friend and have answers of my own to seek out. But I will come back.”

If he was still here when she returned and hadn't found his own answers yet, then she would help him if she could. If nothing else she could ask the questions he couldn't, could blend in and sneak around to find what was hidden. If she couldn't solve the mystery elsewhere then maybe they could do so together.

tag: Adam Frankenstein location: Bowerstone notes: Sorry for my holiday slowness! back now!

PM
^
Adam Frankenstein
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 04:07 PM
- Adventurers -
N/A
- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Wanderer
- occupation -

ADAM FRANKENSTEIN
STRANGER IN TOWN

"It's all right," Adam said. He didn't actually move his shoulders, though he somehow managed to convey that sense. "It's not painful, just puzzling." That much was true in the physical sense, though unrequited curiosity carried its own kind of mental discomfort.

Pushing that to the side, he called back to mind Natasha's description of her friend, going over the memory and fixing it clearly in his head. "If I see your friend," he said, "do you want me to tell him you're looking for him?"

As soon as he'd spoken, he wondered how wise an offer it was. Her friend didn't know him, after all, and might be the sort of person who reacted badly to being approached by strange monsters. Still, he'd said it, and he would stick by it.

TAG
Natasha Romanoff
WORDS
NOTES
sorry so slow

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black