Add Reply
New Poll

Let's Make A Night You Won't Remember, Tag: Ed
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 05:19 PM
- Citizens Admins -
I was brought up as a southern belle but I grew into the queen of hell. You always like the taste of blood and I get off when I point the gun; it's so good to have someone to be so bad with. They never saw us coming until they hit the floor. History will hate us but they'll never forget our names.
Twenty-seven
- Age -
In Relationship with Ed Lane
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

I'll be the one you won't forget
End of the night, it's going down. One more shot, another round. It's going down, I'm yelling timber. You better move, you better dance. Let's make a night you won't remember.

"Eddie!" Harley yelled, grunting slightly as she shifted the giant bag from one shoulder to the other. It had been a few days since she'd arrived on this hellish island, but the cabin fever had set in quick and so with a hastily scribbled note to Ed, she'd snuck out to go exploring, hyenas by her side. She understood that camp was safe and that beyond those walls were creatures that wanted to tear her limb from limb and eat her brains, but she liked that challenge. Her life motto was "if it ain't complicated, it ain't fun". In truth, it had been Joker's line, but the line had resonated so deeply with her that she borrowed it and made it her own.

"ED!" Dragging the bag to the center of the camp, she plonked it down near the camp fire, rolling her shoulders to ease the cramp in them. "Look what I found," she started, eyes glittering happily. She'd found a derelict warehouse, on the very edge of the forest. She'd figured that it would make for some decent zombie-hunting, but what she'd found inside was even better. Alcohol, and lots of it. She'd of course snatched up every single bottle she could lay her tiny paws on and dragged it back to camp. She almost bounced at the prospect of a drinking party - finally something fun to do on this island that wasn't smashing brains in (though she was enjoying that part immensely). "You and I are gonna party it up tonight, cowboy." She nudged the precious cargo gently so that the gentle clink of bottles could be heard from inside. "We've got vodka, tequila, and if you're into channelling your inner pirate - rum."

NOTES: Poor Eddie getting dragged into a drinking party xD
PMEmail
^
Ed Lane
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 07:36 PM
- Survivors -
Some day we'll get out of this hell. If you want to make it to that day, I'd suggest doing what I tell you.
Forty-Eight
- Age -
It's Confusing
- relationship status -
Police Officer - SRU Sniper / Zombie Hunter / Survivors Leader
- occupation -

❝ This nightmare will never end... do I deserve this hell? ❞
This girl was going to give Eddie a heart attack with all of this constant disappearing she was doing. Running off to hunt without warning was worrisome. The officer didn't know her well yet, he kept a distance for so many reasons, but she was alive. She was human. He couldn't bare the thought of losing Harley, so when he found the rushed little note he grew worried. He'd been gathering wood to add to the camp fire in the middle of the village. The fire kept the village lit, raised the temperature, and had a beneficial tendency to deter the creatures that wanted to kill them. That's all the time it had taken for Harley to rush off to do whatever she felt like doing in the moment. With her, he had learned quickly, it could be anything.

Kneeling beside the fire, and watching it to both keep it strong and warm himself, he was waiting to hear something outside the wall. Screams, hordes, gunshots, anything really. Instead his name was screamed, echoing through the village and immediately catching his attention. It wasn't fear or desperation either, she sounded happy. Bouncy, and more-so than her normal excited behavior. Then he picked up the distinct sound of clinking glass that came from the bag as she dropped it. What in the world had this girl found? He could only attempt a guess at what could have such an individual this excited. He looked up from the fire, setting down the old sword he'd been using to move pieces of wood without burning his hand.

"What did you find, Harley?" Eddie asked, standing up to get a better look at her and the bag. He came around carefully, the policeman giving her a confused look. "I'm not so sure a party is an appropriate activity in this place." He admitted, looking around carefully like he always seemed to. Prepared for an attack at any time. At least he had stopped arguing with the 'cowboy' nickname. His look turned to disbelief, and as if she might have lied about the contents of the bag he knelt down and looked into it. Surely enough there was a collection of beverages. A part of him missed the drinks from home. He looked up to Harley carefully. "You closed and blocked the gate behind you?" He asked with the most serious of expressions on his face, his gaze intent on her. But he only asked to be sure they would be safe for such an activity. He was stuck in this hell, some good drinks could settle his nerve, but he certainly didn't want to die trying to relax.

OOC tag for Harley. Let's get the party started!
444 Words
TEMPLATE BY MINNIE DARLING OF SHINE
PM
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 09:42 PM
- Citizens Admins -
I was brought up as a southern belle but I grew into the queen of hell. You always like the taste of blood and I get off when I point the gun; it's so good to have someone to be so bad with. They never saw us coming until they hit the floor. History will hate us but they'll never forget our names.
Twenty-seven
- Age -
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

End of the night, it's going down. One more shot, another round. It's going down, I'm yelling timber. You better move, you better dance. Let's make a night you won't remember.

Bouncing on the balls of her feet, she graced him with a mega-watt grin. She was excited. After all the stress of living in a place that was constantly trying to kill you, from the elements to the native monsters, it would be good to forget about all of that for one evening. It wasn't like there was anywhere exciting they could go, but they could hang out by the fire, get to know one another. And what better way to break the ice than with some drinks? There wasn't much else to do, really, unless they wanted to go and drunkenly kill zombies. Oooh, well now there's a thought actually...

"Pshh, approporiate, smappropriate. We need some fun." She waved a careless hand, flicking a pigtail over her shoulder. "Especially you. This island's got you too serious - you need to loosen up a bit." She watched him carefully, waiting for some sort of reaction. Her grin only grew at his disbelief and she bit her lip to keep a gleeful chuckle from escaping. Oh ye of little faith. He didn't seem all that excited about the prospect of drinking tonight, but he wasn't saying no either, which was a good start in her book.

At his question,she gave an affronted snort, placing a hand on her hip. "Do I look like an idiot? Closed, blocked, and double-checked. The zombies can't handle their liquor, so I told them all to stay out for the night," she deadpanned. Crouching down next to Ed, she reached out and swiped a tequila bottle from the stash, grinning. "So, Officer Lane, now that we're suitably zombie-free, are you up for a little challenge?"

NOTES: ...Imagine drunk zombies xD
PMEmail
^
Ed Lane
 Posted: Mar 11 2016, 02:05 PM
- Survivors -
Some day we'll get out of this hell. If you want to make it to that day, I'd suggest doing what I tell you.
Forty-Eight
- Age -
It's Confusing
- relationship status -
- occupation -

Eddie certainly wouldn't have suggested a drinking party. He'd found a bottle here and there but never drank much if he even opened them. "As long as your fun doesn't get us both killed. I didn't fight for my life this long just to lose it for a couple of drinks and 'fun'." The officer said with his arms crossed and examined her expression as she spoke. "This island not made me too serious. My job needed seriousness, and protecting my own life here does too. Getting drunk doesn't help you know." He tried to argue. There was also the point that he was missing his team. His guys. He could joke around with his team, have some fun, go out for drinks with them after shift. That didn't particularly mean getting drunk, but unlike here he had nothing to worry about trying to kill him after a couple of drinks.

He looked past her toward the gate, then back to her. "No. You don't. I have to ask, you haven't been here all that long." He defended, but took her word for it rather than going to check just how well she locked it up. He still would have asked most of his teammates the same question had they been here. He was paranoid. "Zombies with liquor. I don't even want to know what that would do. Promise me you won't try it.." He scoffed, trying not to find that amusing. Trying very hard and it was obvious. Though with his luck drunk zombies would be even faster and more violent. He looked to meet her gaze intently and tilted his head slightly. "You're challenging me, Ms Quinn? I warn you, I hold my liquor much better than any zombie could." He tried not to smile as he said it, the most serious of expressions on his face. "Fine, bring on the challenge. What were you thinking?" Then maybe he could prove how much better he was at handling his drinks with a little target practice in his makeshift shooting range. If he wasn't too scared of drunk Harley. But how much crazier could someone get?

OOC tag for Harley. Let's get the party started!
PM
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Mar 12 2016, 08:32 PM
- Citizens Admins -
Twenty-seven
- Age -
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Harley rolled her eyes good-naturedly at his little speech, the smile not leaving her lips as she raised an amused eyebrow. "Yeah, yeah. Surviving - good. Getting killed - very not good. I got it. You're in good hands, trust me." She was, after all Gotham's Queen of Crime. She was proud of that title; even prouder still to think how much Joker must have seethed to see her and Pamela's photos in the paper with that title. But it also meant that she could take on anything and survive it. After all her capers around Gotham, a few zombies were nothing, drunk or not. She'd protect him. She did so love getting to be the knight in shining armour once in a blue moon.

Her eyes glittered impishly as she twisted a pigtail around her fingers. "Can't promise nuthin', but I'll promise to try not to. Not fair, you foiling my scientific experiments though," she added with a theatrical pout. Maybe one day she'd do just that - capture a zombie and get it drunk just to see what would happen. Not so much for science as just for fun. She'd make sure to keep the whole thing from Ed if she did it; what he didn't know couldn't hurt him. He'd have a heart attack otherwise and Harley wanted him alive and well. He seemed much too serious to understand the excuse "I did it just to see what would happen".

Sitting down on the long log by the fire that constituted a bench, she crossed one leg over the other and grinned at him, looking awfully pleased with herself. "I'm gonna hold you to that because otherwise I'm going to make the zombies boo you in shame. Before I bash their skulls in for getting too big for their boots." She unscrewed the cap of the bottle and took a sip, blue eyes glittering. "There's a little icebreaker Pammy and I once played when we first met. Truth-or-Dare, but with drinks. One drink for completing a challenge, two for chickening out. I'll even promise to behave. Or try to, at least," she added with a grin.

NOTES: Behave, she says. Pretty sure that word isn't even in her dictionary.

PMEmail
^
Ed Lane
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 12:25 PM
- Survivors -
Forty-Eight
- Age -
It's Confusing
- relationship status -
- occupation -

The man crossed his arms at her eye roll and shook his head at that. "Everything is a game to you, isn't it?" The officer asked with a slight tilt of his head at that. Sometimes he wished he could afford to behave in such a way. Having fun all the time, generally care free. "I don't need protection. I'm in very good hands defending myself. Just don't go passing out on me cause you had one too many. Carrying you inside is not my ideal night." He warned her with a serious look. Eddie narrowed his eyes to look at her to figure out if she really meant she would try not to take some zombie hostage and feed it alcohol. The last thing they needed was some drunk zombie destroying the place because she thought it would be a fun. He gave a very serious look like he expected her to keep her word, but he didn't actually say more about it, just pointed at her a bit and shook his head.

Maybe he could lighten up a bit. He had with Wordy and the team back home quite a bit. "You won't have to do that darling. I actually had some fun back home every now and then." He informed her, coming and sitting down on the log he had managed to pull over to the fire area long before she had arrived. He refused to sit in the snow. He looked over toward her carefully, snatching a bottle from the bag at that and listening intently. He was in fact fearful of what game she might come up with. If it ended up with hanging him from a tree he'd be pissed no doubt. "Truth or dare? You best behave. And actually take the drinks too." Eddie warned her, staring her down for a moment. He seemed to contemplate refusing it actually. He didn't really want to get too drunk. Especially if she was going to be daring him to do anything. "I suppose. At least could try to play your little game. And what exactly is a proper dare for you?" He asked as he opened the bottle in his hand, drinking a little off it though he made a face. He hadn't had a drink in months.

OOC tag for Harley.
PM
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 09:09 PM
- Citizens Admins -
Twenty-seven
- Age -
- relationship status -
Pretty Little Psycho
- occupation -

Harley raised an amused eyebrow, cocking her head to the side to study him. "You say it like it's a bad thing. Why shouldn't it be?" she asked, mystified. What was wrong with having a little fun? Everyone was way too serious nowadays; nobody could take a joke. It was all death this, and apocalypse that. Mistah J had had a lot of faults, too numerous to even start compiling a list on, but at least he could laugh. Life and soul of any hold-up he staged. After all, what was wrong with treating life like a game? "Hello, newsflash - we all die so why not laugh a little and do stupid crap? When you're on your deathbed would you rather see all the fun memories or see all the times when you 'did the proper thing'?" she asked, air-quoting the last bit.

Snorting, Harley rolled her eyes and took a drink from her bottle. "Oooh, touchy tonight, ain't we?" She put on a deep voice, furrowing her brow and pursing her lips. "I'm Officer Lane and I don't need nobody to save me because I'm a manly man who rides bears into battles and karate-chops zombies for fun, so Harley don't even think of suggesting saving my butt again, because I don't need your help," she mocked him. "Ok, Mistah L, whatever you say. Just remember that next time a zombie's mauling you," she commented sweetly, giving him a fake megawatt smile before turning her attentions to the fire and watching the flames flicker.

Picking up the sword-poker, Harley prodded the coals sullenly, even ignoring his term of endearment. She saw him sitting down near her but she didn't turn to look at him, only stabbing the fire some more. Why had she even bothered trying to turn tonight into a vague semblance of a party? She should have just taken the stash and headed down to the beach. Sure it was rather pathetic to be getting drunk alone, but she could do all the stupid crap she wanted and no one could call her out on it. But no, she'd thought that getting Mr I'm-So-Serious-That-I'll-Spontaneously-Combust-If-I-Laugh to lighten up and have some fun would have been a great idea. Lesson learned.

"Y'know what? No can do. That word's no longer in my dictionary. Sorry, puddin'." She looked over at the alcohol stash, wondering if she could just grab the whole thing and march down to the beach with it. He'd probably tell her off, say that it wasn't safe to go drinking around open water, blahblahblah. She contemplated whether she could actually be bothered with another lecture, finally deciding that if she heard one more thing about responsibility she would probably smack him, so she had best stay put. Maybe he'd get bored and go get an early night. Then she could just get drunk with the hyenas. Climb some trees, maybe even sing a bit just to annoy him.

She let him stew for a second, before giving a careless shrug. "What's proper? We just did whatever came to mind. We once had a dare to see who could stand on their head the longest before we passed out," she giggled at the memory. "And there was this one time that she dared me to jump into the mermaid tank at the Iceberg Lounge butt-naked. Which wouldn't have been a big deal if the guy that owned the place didn't hate my guts." She left out the fact that she'd double-dared Ivy to join her and the pair had only scarpered when the seals in the next tank over had started a ruckus. "We also used to play Chicken a lot, but I don't think that's your cup of tea. A bit too un-proper. Pammy always won." A blush came into her cheeks and she took a sip from her bottle to keep herself from smiling, before prodding at the fire once again. "But surely you played Truth-or-Dare with your friends at some point - what did you do?"

NOTES: When she says the word is no longer in her dictionary, she means 'behave'. And I'm just imagining how furious Penguin would have been when he found out later who'd been in his tank xD

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon. mini profile by ames of shine. hover descriptions macy @ shine. CUSTOM STATS BY JOEI @ SHINE. CFS Script by Black